- Our Offerings
Transforming the practice of digital pathology
OptraSCAN System, a high speed, turnkey and economical digital slide scanner system integrated with best-in-class companion software, is a complete package for pathologists seeking an enhanced digital pathology solution.
The conventional methods of tissue examination, utilizing manual interpretation of glass slides are subject to human error, reducing accuracy as well as the speed of diagnosis. Automating pathology through digitization of images, improves accuracy and speed of diagnosis while maximizing throughput of the pathology laboratory. The Optra SCAN System provides a suite of end-to-end solutions for improved automation and streamlined workflow in a digital pathology laboratory.
Pathologists everywhere are under pressure to accomplish more with fewer resources and are looking to newer technologies to optimize their end-to-end workflow and collaborate more easily. With state of the art technology and exceptional services, the Optra SCAN System is the perfect investment for pathologists to meet these challenges.
A fully integrated, high performance digital pathology solution designed for pathologists by pathologists!
- OptraSCANTM: A high performance compact digital slide scanner
- OptraASSAYSTM: A suite of precision web based image analysis solutions
- Optra IMAGEPathTM: A web based digital pathology image management system
- CLOUDPathTM: A cloud based laboratory information management system
- OPTRA CARDSTM: A computer aided region detection system
- OPTRA ProcessTM: A web based image processing system
- OPTRA TelepathTM: A web based system with real time digital pathology collaboration
- OPTRA Remote_ReadTM: Remote interpretation services
- OPTRA MobilityTM: Custom developed mobile solutions
- Offers effective scanning, analysis, and management of e-images
- Economically priced
- Cross platform accessibility and remote sign off
- Easy consultations and collaborations through digital conferencing
- Facilitates e-education programs, tumor boards and quality assurance programs
- Accurate decisions and greatly enhanced patient care
- Complete package of an efficient scanner integrated with companion software
- Economically priced for increased ROI
- Ability to interface with third party applications
- Effective GUI designed around the anatomic pathology workflow
- Integrated image viewer for viewing, panning and zooming
- Audit trail function and compliance with IEC 62304, 21 CFR part 11, HIPAA regulations