OptraSCAN To Offer OnDemand Multiplexing Fluorescence Scanning Systems
San Jose, California, June 29th, 2020 – OptraSCAN® , the leading On-Demand Digital Pathology solution provider, will now offer its Fluorescence & Brightfield Scanner: OS-FLi on a pay-per-use basis. The scanners are capable of batch processing in both fluorescence and brightfield modalities, coupled with intuitive workflow and seamlessly integrated image analysis solution. The scanner is compact, easy to operate and generates high-resolution images. This high-performing, comprehensive solution is also available at economical pricing options.
OptraSCAN’s base model OS-FL is a cloud-enabled fluorescence scanner, while OS-FLi is a cloud-enabled fluorescence & brightfield scanner with 15-slide capacity. The scanners can capture multiple markers on a single image, with clear channel separation and utmost precision allowing researchers to gain an in-depth insight on rare samples. Furthermore, it can accommodate up to 15 filter cubes & produce up to 30 combinations of excitation, emission & dichroic signals to be applied across a scanning batch, offering flexibility for the various samples in pharmaceutical and research laboratories.
The analysis module is equipped with simple to use interface for multiplex immunohistochemistry image analysis suite designed for quick image analysis, feature extraction, ROI detection and exporting data in industry standard formats and many more features.
- Ability to accommodate up to 15 filter cubes & produce up to 30 combinations of excitation, emission & dichroic signals
- High-resolution imaging of digital slides and associated metadata
- Robust quantitative analysis for each imaged channel
- User-friendly and intuitive LED touchscreen
- IMAGEPath® - image management system included for viewing, storing and archiving
- TELEPath® - Telepathology included for real-time, remote consultations
- Bar code and case reconciliation
- Cloud-enabled with instant cloud-loading capability
- Easy installation & affordable price
About OptraSCAN, Inc:
OptraSCAN® are pioneers in the On-Demand Digital Pathology® System, focused on delivering fully integrated, affordable solutions that will maximize your return on investment and improve the performance of your pathology services. An ISO 13485 certified company and CE marked whole slide scanners for IVD use, OptraSCAN is working to eliminate the barriers to “Go Digital” no matter the size of the pathology lab, the lab’s throughput or global location.
OptraSCAN’s end-to-end digital pathology solution provides effective acquisition of whole slide images, viewing, storing, real-time sharing, reporting and AI & ML based Image analysis solutions via On-Demand or outright purchase model. Follow Us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Media Inquiries Contact: