OptraScan’s Interactive Pathology E-Learning Platform
For Digitizing Pathology Education
OptraSCAN’s E-Learning solution is a cloud-based platform for teaching of histology and pathology. A dedicated solution specifically designed for remote education and effecting learning of pathology course material.
The role-based platform allows educators to upload whole slide images scanned from OptraSCAN scanners and share with an unrestricted number of students. Allowing students to access slides, annotation, notes, and course materials remotely from any location and device.
The E-learning platform will also allow students to gain expert guidance and support from a pool of over 100 world-renowned histopathologist and cytopathologist. Students thus can seek their advice at a click by setting up teleconsultation sessions.
The platform allows educators to conduct assessments, evaluate pre and post-test performance of the students.
Benefits Of OptraSCAN’s Interactive E-Learning Platform
- Precision scanning and high-quality images.
- Facilitates addition of new clinical case studies.
- Create interactive course material for students.
- Conduct assessments and evaluate effectiveness of course material.
- View and analyze high-quality images anywhere from any device.
- Easy access to interactive course material.
- Annotate and add notes to your own images.
- Seek guidance from over 100 world renowned pathologists
- Global pool of Histopathology and Cytopathology experts.
- Gain access to the best expertise and guidance.