On-Demand TELEPathTM, an integrated network solution
Making digital pathology more collaborative than ever
Telepathology has gained momentum as it facilitates highly specialized pathology services for remote viewing and interpretation. However, in recent times, the need for telepathology solution has increased two-folds worldwide, due to shortage of trained morphologists (histopathologists and cytopathologists), lack of sub-specialty expertise, and long turn-around times for histocytopathology reporting.
To facilitate a better collaborative digital pathology experience, OptraSCAN® has introduced ‘On-Demand TELEPath™’, a cloud-based, comprehensive telepathology solution for image generation, viewing, sharing, multi-site collaboration and quick reporting.
About On-Demand TELEPathTM:
OptraSCAN’s On-Demand TELEPath™ is an affordable, unique automated pathology solution that provides the pathologist community much-needed flexible working model for implementing telepathology with minimum upfront investment. With TELEPath™, one can achieve considerable increase in working flexibility, accessibility and efficiency to provide better telepathology services. TELEPath™ is a path-breaking solution that can easily bridge the expert opinion gap concerning urban & rural areas, as well as advanced & emerging economies.
On-Demand TELEPathTM Solution provides:
- 15-slides high resolution scanners
- Subscription-based image management system with in-built telepathology functionality
- Scalable storage infrastructure on a private cloud for upto 10 TB space
Benefits of On-Demand TELEPathTM:
- Minimal upfront investment and capital outlays
- Allows you to focus on your core areas of working without any technological and operational burdens
- Easy scalability & integration within your existing eco-system
- Augments efficient workflows for multi-site collaboration, anytime & anywhere access
- Allows integrated real-time remote connectivity for expert opinions
- Helps in expanding market reach and accessibility, in turn increasing profits while reducing costs of operations and, thereby, cost to your customers
- Easily eliminates the logistics challenges, time spent on cross visits and sample shipments